“This tastes like it’s from a restaurant!”- The first time my husband uttered these words to me was when I served him this Chicken Alfredo Pasta for the first time. I’ll never forget it.
Let it be known, this recipe will blow your mind.
Cooking the chicken and the bacon in the pan before preparing the sauce makes this the BEST Alfredo sauce with the most flavor.
A chicken alfredo pasta recipe
- Vegetable Oil
- Boneless Skinless Chicken
- Italian Seasoning
- Bacon Strips
- Half and Half
- Parmesan Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Cherry Tomatoes
How to make it:
- Season the chicken and sear it in oil until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Add bacon to the skillet and cook on each side until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook the penne.
- Leave 2 TBS Bacon grease in the pan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the half and half.
- Sprinkle in the Parmesan cheese.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix in the cooked penne.
- Top with chicken and crumbled bacon. Serve!
How to Make Extra Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Refrain from adding cold ingredients into warm pasta when you prepare it. This includes the cheese, half and half, and/or milk. The consistency will be super creamy if you follow this instruction.
- Purchase a block of high-quality Parmesan cheese. Always shred the cheese yourself, it will taste and melt much better.
- Let the cheese come to room temperature before adding it to the warm (not hot!) base.
- Add the cheese gradually as opposed to all at once.
Refrigerator- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freezer- Cream-based sauces don’t reheat as well as the consistency changes due to the composition of the dairy. However you can still freeze this, just note it won’t be exactly the same once reheated. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Make this tasty dinner recipe and enjoy it.
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sarah Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.