Delicious lasagna recipe that will make your day happier. Read everything about this tasty recipe and make it for your lunch or dinner.
Delicious Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large white onion diced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound thinly sliced mozzarella cheese about 24 slices
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Take one pot and heat it on medium heat. Include the ground sausage and ground beef and by using a spoon break the meant in tiny pieces. Then include the garlic and onion and stir all of the time until the meat becomes brown. Then include the spices: sugar, fresh basil, fennel, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Add the tomato paste, sauce
and crushed tomatoes and the wine as well, leaving all that to simmer on lower heat for around 15 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, put the lasagna noodles at the bottom of a pan. Then pour hot tap water directly inside in order for them to soak for half an hour. Then drain them and remove the water.
- Take another bowl and mix inside ricotta cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and nutmeg.
- You need to heat the oven before up to 375 degrees and also grease the pan.
- Then put 1 cup of meat sauce in the pan, and then 4 noodles on the top.
- Then apply 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1/4 of mozzarella cheese slices.
- Then spread 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over the mozzarella, and put 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Do this repeatedly for 2 more times and at the end put the last layer of pasta and the last cup meat sauce to cover it. Add the rest of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and use aluminum foil to cover it.
- Bake it for around half an hour before you remove the foil, and then bake 25 minutes more.
You can prepare this delicious lasagna recipe and then keep it in the fridge for 2 days before baking it. Take in mind that in such a case you will need to bake it a little more.
What type of cheese to use?
We have 3 types of cheese in this delicious lasagna recipe. The first is the ricotta cheese, for which it is best to use whole milk ricotta cheese. The second one is sliced mozzarella.
We like to have thin slices so the ideal number for this recipe is 24 slices. And the third, freshly grated Parmesan cheese is the best choice for its taste.
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sarah Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.