The BEST mango smoothie recipe! This healthy & easy mango smoothie is made in 5 minutes with 6 ingredients (including coconut milk, yogurt and banana)!
It’s ultra-creamy and you can use fresh or frozen mango and easily make it dairy-free!
If you’re craving a little dose of sunshine in a glass, then I have the recipe for you! This mango smoothie will brighten your day in the best possible way!
This healthy & easy mango smoothie recipe is made in 5 minutes with 6 ingredients (including coconut milk, yogurt and banana). It’s ultra-creamy and you can use fresh or frozen mango and easily make it dairy-free. One sip will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island.
Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Vitamix blender
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- 1 ¾ cups lite coconut milk (one 13.6 oz can)
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana frozen
- 2 cups mango frozen
- 2 TBS honey
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
US Customary – Metric
- Place ingredients in order listed into the container of a Vitamix blender (or another high-powered blender).
- Blend, starting on low speed and increasing to high, using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds, or until the ingredients are blended and the mixture is smooth but thick.
- Serve immediately!
*Nutritional value is calculated for this recipe making 4 servings.
Mango Smoothie: Ingredient substitutions
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sarah Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.
- Lite Coconut milk. You can substitute an almond/coconut milk blend for a lighter version (and still keep the tropical coconut flavor). Almond milk, oat milk, etc. may be used too.
- Honey Vanilla Greek yogurt. Plain Greek yogurt can be used as well, you may just want to add a little extra honey.
- Frozen Banana. I recommend using frozen banana if you like thick, creamy smoothies. Room-temperature bananas can be used too, but the smoothie will be thinner.
- Frozen Mango. You can use fresh mango if you have it on hand. Or buy fresh mango, cut it up then freeze it to use in smoothies.
- This is optional but recommend for the best flavor. You can also use pure maple syrup to keep this recipe vegan.
- Vanilla extract. The addition of pure vanilla extract takes this mango smoothie recipe to the next level. The rich vanilla flavor makes the flavor of the mango come to life.