Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs Recipe – biscuit bombs filled with gooey mozzarella, brushed with garlic Ranch butter and baked into perfection. Easy, fast and absolutely addicting!
GARLIC CHEESE BOMBS RECIPE
How can you ever say no to a warm, garlic butter roll filled with gooey cheese? I always say I can never give up cheese, bread and chocolate. I can take a break from it, but it would be really hard to give it up entirely. We are huge fans of appetizers and game day food and it seems like all of them are bread and cheese related. Needless to say, these babies are here to stay! And we already have more plans for them!
Tips for making the best Cheese Bombs
You may know by now, that Ranch seasoning mix is my secret ingredient in a lot of dishes. I used it in my Cheesy Garlic Bread, my Spinach Dip Cheesy Bread, Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta and others. It’s fantastic!
For cheese, I use mozzarella that I buy in a brick. I am using buttermilk biscuits, regular size (not jumbo). I buy mine at ALDI.
You can use fresh garlic for stronger garlic flavor or store bought minced for more mellow flavor.
- 1 tube of biscuits ; I used regular size 10 count
- 3 oz. mozzarella cheese in brick
- 1/4 cup salted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cube cheese into 3/4″ pieces.
- Open biscuits and place on cutting board.
- Place one piece of mozzarella cheese in the middle of each biscuits. Pinch seams to close the cheese inside and form rolls.
- Place rolls on baking sheet, spacing them about 2″ apart.
- Mix melted butter with garlic and Ranch seasoning. Brush rolls with butter.
- Bake cheese bombs for 13 to 15 minutes OR until golden brown on top.
- When done, brush rolls with remaining butter and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with a side or marinara sauce for dipping.
You can use any filling you like to make these cheese bombs. Different kinds of cheeses and combos, shredded chicken, cream cheese works great!
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sarah Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.