One of the problems a lot of women encounter is increased estrogen levels. So, you should be aware of how to notice the indications and also know what to do if you are affected by this condition.
Below you can read the most common symptoms of estrogen dominance:
- Thyroid malfunction
- Weak libido
- Difficulty sleeping
- Bad PMS (headaches, mood swings, and breast tenderness)
- Hair loss
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Mass gain (especially on abs and hips)
- Brain fog
- Sluggy metabolism
Below you can read what action you can take for rebalancing the hormones in your organism:
Get rid of the Xenoestrogens
We are all exposed to a lot of substances like “xenoestrogen,” which can also be stimulating the role of estrogen in our organism. So, for preventing the bad effects, you should stop using the following things:
- Plastic liquid bottles
- BPA containers
- Cosmetics, makeup, and toiletries
- Tap water
- Synthetic Tupperware
- Production of Non-organic dairy
- The soy protein isolate
- Dryer sheets
- Birth control pill
How to lower estrogen levels in women
So, now you need to remove the extra estrogen and prevent re-entering in your organism if you have permanent constipation. You should have bowel actions each day, and if you can’t do the following:
- Consume more water, 2-3 pounds each day
- Consume more fiber-full foods
- Eat more raw vegetables with every meal
- Consume probiotics like yogurt, kefir, miso, tempeh
- For better bowel movements, take magnesium citrate or Triphala
Additionally, for promoting the removal of waste and vapors of the body, try the following:
- Go to the sauna or exercise in order to stimulate the sweating
- For strengthening the lungs you need to breathe intensely
- Go to massage in order to assist the lymph
- Use a skin scrub for eliminating the dead skin cells
That is all you need to know about how to lower estrogen levels in women.
Better Liver Health and Estrogen Detox
If you have a proper functioning of your liver, it will get rid of the extra estrogens efficiently. The first stage is when the liver transforms the harmful estrogen into a milder form of estrogen, and then in the second stage it makes it water-soluble, and you are able to discharge it through the stool or urine.
However, the liver is not capable to process this if you have a lack of necessary nutrients, or if it is overflowed with other substances, which are present due to the unhealthy foods and alcohol and drugs.
What to do for better functioning of the liver:
- Consume a lot of filtrated water
- Avoid alcohol
- Start whole-foods based diet
- Have a normal meal, do not overeat
- Start consuming more dandelion, greens, artichoke, beets, garlic, eggs, dark leafy greens, onions, leeks, shallots, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Take B-vitamins (B12, B6, and Folic Acid), you can also have some hormone balancing prescription: Calcium-D-Glucarate, Indole-three-Carbinol, DIM, sulforaphane.
We believe this article about how to lower estrogen levels in women will be useful to you.
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sarah Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.