Have you tried a fat burning detox drink? Ok, we all know that in order to burn fat like crazy you have to eat a clean diet and be really active, but usually, in order to stick to a low-calorie, healthy diet (boring!).
This fat burning detox drink is my favorite because it’s almost like drinking a meal but also because it’s low in calories and high in nutrition!
It’s also very refreshing and makes it so easy to stay hydrated throughout the day.
It’s so, quick and super simple to put this all together. Plus after you make a batch you’re all set for several days of sipping on detox water.
HOW TO MAKE THIS FAT BURNING DETOX DRINK
- 2 organic lemons
- organic cucumber one large or 2 small
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen pineapple (organic if you can find it)
- handful of organic mint leaves
- 1 large chunk of ginger (peeled)
- 2–4 tbsp organic 100% aloe vera juice
- Approximately 12 cups filtered water
- After washing, slice the lemons and cucumber into discs and add them to a large pitcher (I use a 3-quart pitcher).
- Next, cut a large chunk of peeled ginger (about the size of a Chapstick tube) into 3-5 pieces and muddle. Add it to the pitcher followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Then, fill the pitcher to the top with filtered water, and let it infuse for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator overnight.
- Don’t forget to drink throughout the day as much as you would like because the fat burning effect lasts all day. I prefer to pour mine over ice! Feel free to nibble on some of the fresh fruit and veggies too. The pitcher usually lasts me for a couple of days.
-Aloe vera juice provides a tremendous nutritional boost, because it aides in digestion and liver function, reduces acidity in the body, supports your overall mood, and has many more health benefits! BUT, start off slow– some people are sensitive to it. As with anything else, moderation is key. AND, be sure that you’re using an organic 100% aloe vera juice. Read the label because some of them have unwanted additives.
-Sometimes the rind of the lemons can cause a little bit of a bitter taste to the water, so I usually cut or peel off some of it before adding it to the water.
-It’s best to mix this up a few hours ahead because the longer the water sits, the more flavorful it gets. In fact, by day two (if it lasts that long!) sometimes the flavor is a little too overwhelming for me, so I just add in a little additional water to my glass before drinking it.
-Ginger is optional so. If you’re not a ginger fan, either leave it out or use less of it. Not everyone likes the flavor in their water as much as I do.
We hope this drink will be beneficial to you.
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sarah Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.