Perfectly tender and juicy Salsa Chicken baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and topped with melted cheese.
A low carb, Keto-friendly, scrumptious, and cheesy chicken dinner LOADED with flavor.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts stay juicy baked in this beautiful Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa, getting all the flavors from tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and garlic.
Incredibly simple and SO easy to make, this Baked Salsa Chicken is always the perfect recipe for when you’re short on time, but still want a delicious, homemade dinner.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED SALSA CHICKEN
This easy recipe needs just a few ingredients and it’s a snap to prepare.
If time allows, start with making your own Salsa. BUT, if you want to use store-bought, that’s cool, too. Just choose your favorite chunky salsa.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Warm some olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts with a mixture of seasonings, herbs, salt, and pepper; transfer chicken to skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until just browned. For the seasonings; you can also use a store-bought or homemade taco seasoning mix.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with salsa. Arrange chicken on top and add more salsa over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Add shredded cheese on top and bake for 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then serve.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH SALSA CHICKEN
I like to serve it with just a big leafy green salad for when we’re counting carbs, but if not, Fiesta Rice is the way to go. It’s SO GOOD! Just as well, I can’t forget this Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice – it always hits the spot.
Also, you can shred the cooked chicken breasts, mix everything together, and store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Shredded chicken is great for use in tacos, burritos, and on top of salads.
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sarah Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.